ORAL SURGERY, ORAL MEDICINE, ORAL PATHOLOGY, ORAL RADIOLOGY - PUBLICACIONES 2016
1- A Salvia miltiorrhiza ethanol extract ameliorates tissue destruction caused by experimental periodontitis in rats.
2- Alcohol intake may impair bone density and new cementum formation after enamel matrix derivative treatment: histometric study in rats.
4- Downregulation of RANKL and RANKL/osteoprotegerin ratio in human periodontal ligament cells during their osteogenic differentiation.
5- Expression of antiPorphyromonas gingivalis peptidylarginine deiminase immunoglobulin G and peptidylarginine deiminase-4 in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and periodontitis.
6- Full mouth periodontal debridement with or without adjunctive metronidazole gel in smoking patients with chronic periodontitis: A pilot study.
8- Osteogenic potential of dualblocks cultured with human periodontal ligament stem cells: in vitro and synchrotron microtomography study.
9- Periodontal inflammation and alveolar bone loss induced by Aggregatibacter actinomycetemcomitans is attenuated in sphingosine kinase 1-deficient mice.
10- Ridge augmentation using recombinant human fibroblast growth factor-2 with biodegradable gelatin sponges incorporating b-tricalcium phosphate: a preclinical study in dogs.
11- Subgingival bacterial community profiles in HIVinfected Brazilian adults with chronic periodontitis.
12- The association between clinical periodontal parameters and free haem concentration within the gingival crevicular fluid: a pilot study.
- Clinical study on mandibular fracture after marginal resection of the mandible
- Comparison of the performance of intraoral X-ray sensors using objective image quality assessment
- Differences in human papillomavirusepositive and enegative head and neck cancers in Belgium: an 8-year retrospective, comparative study
- Efficacy of a cone beam computed tomography metal artifact reduction algorithm for the detection of peri-implant fenestrations and dehiscences
- Enhanced salivary secretion by interferential current stimulation in patients with dry mouth: a pilot study